blog cinco
Wassup readers, this weeks blog is about cultural perspective and how your view on certain subjects change depending on where you were raised. We looked at Japanese working culture and what things are expected from you when working in japan. Long hours, an hour long commute by train, minimal vacation time and group work are all apart of the normal Japanese work day. this shows the dedication to work in japan but i feel as though this is a huge issue. work should not be your whole life and in the documentary we watched it seemed like it was 90% of the subjects life.
In my country your job is just your job, it doesn't make up most of your day. Back home I feel as though the work i do doesn't match my pay or i feel under appreciated. i can see that in japan they have the same problem only much worse. capitalism ruined this planet man why do i have to have a job GAWRSH.
I totally agree with your statement! Work should indeed to be your whole life. I also agree on the part why we have to have a job, I prefer to marry rich ;))
ReplyDeleteI agree, work should be a way for you to contribute to society and get that bag but never should it be you entirely.
ReplyDelete